Join me for an afternoon of fun and crystal magic!
Crystals are a treasure trove of wonder and a well of power and information. Formed millions of years ago, their antiquity and structure has made them valuable tools used by wisdom traditions for thousands of years.
With the ability to absorb, store and emit information in the form of energetic frequency, crystals are used not just in mystical, new age circles but also in modern science in our everyday technology such as televisions, cell phones, computers, watches and more.
When used properly, crystals can augment and support our spiritual practice and general wellbeing calling harmony and health into our bodies and lives. If you'd like to learn more about using crystals in your daily life, join me Saturday, November 11, 2017 in Farmington, New Mexico for a half-day introductory crystal workshop!
What WE'LL COVER
In our 3.5 hours together we will discuss:
- The 3 crystals everyone should have on their person
- Using pendulums, wands and points to heal the body
- How to make your own crystal grid (including all the supplies you'll need to do this)
- Choosing, cleansing and storing crystals (including where to purchase them and what to look for when making purchases)
- Using crystals to balance the chakras and call in abundance, health/wellness and spiritual connection
- The 5 crystals everyone should have in their home
The workshop will be held Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12:30pm-4pm in Farmington, New Mexico at The New Covenant Methodist Church* at 4600 College Blvd.
Cost to attend is $65 and includes the 3.5 hour workshop as well as a crystal grid and 7 crystals to build your own grid at home.
To sign up, please contact Joyce Vaughn at 505-860-5027.
*The event is not affiliated with the church.